vrijdag 31 januari 2014

Where I am from – Beau Devonshire

This Where I am from – Beau Devonshire is written on Let's be Nomads.


This morning, half asleep, I opened my inbox and was blessed to start my day with this beautiful poem. Written by Beau, an infinite traveler from Byron Bay who has been wandering the world for many years. An Australian with a big heart, a love for teaching, and a great passion for surfing. This is where he is from. Where are you from?


I am from canvas, poles pitched up beneath the universal wonders. I am from the grains of sand, as my toes gripped tenaciously to the artifacts of nature. I am from the gypsy lands of the Basque, a walk away from civilization into my own sacred dreams.


I am from spilt resin, fiberglass and foam, from the docks of alternative lovers. I’m from the pretentious; a town’s mist of greed once loved, nurtured and cared for. I’m from a body of atoms, connectivity in a spiritual essence, peaceful, grounded and diverse.


I’m from a soul mixed of fire and water, red dirt turning to ochre. From the tastes of culture, an almond like ‘witjuti’ grub, cooked in hot ashes.


With my shoes left behind, soul in tact, a connection with the unknown becomes present. I am from these moments that dwindle the fear and prosper to create an enhanced life- Mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.


-Beau Devonshire

Livet Leker.


Check out his blog for more mind grenades: Just one moment


http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten